Fall

Fall

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day Tripper

Last week was a busy one for me. My birthday was Saturday and then the whole week I was eating out with friends, running errands for the gallery where I am volunteering, and working on boxes for the little shop I have them in. I decided today, after reading a recent fortune I got from one of my eating out excursions, that Rene and I needed a little road trip. I wanted to get away from the traffic and crowd so I decided to take us to Fort Morgan. It is a sweet little town east on I-76 about an hour from Denver. The drive is serene and there isn't a whole lot besides cows and brush. We wandered around the main street, visited Riverside Park that runs along the South Platte, and found a few "quilts" hanging on various houses and barns through the Morgan County Barn Quilt project.














No comments: