Fall

Fall

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am back, and Mike is in NYC

If I could post pictures of our trip to San Diego I would. Mike has the camera, and he is in NYC. We got back yesterday and I am still adjusting. Mike had to fly to DC for a meeting yesterday after we arrived from San Diego, and then he took a train to NYC for a meeting tomorrow. He is going to play Friday and part of Saturday-hopefully scoping out the places we will visit if we ever go!

San Diego was great. Here is my perfect lifestyle: Summer in Alaska, Winter in California. Hmmm...can't do that on an advisor's salary. I guess I willl need to be happy with travel. Our best day was Sunday. We drove to Coronado island and took in the beauty, we had a great lunch in downtown San Diego, we visited the USS Midway (retired aircraft carrier) and had the best pizza at Basic Pizza by the ballpark. Maybe I just like the life of leisure.

I will post pictures when I get the camera back...of the two coasts, of course!

No comments: