Fall

Fall

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Liz

I am a day late and a dollar short in wishing my very good friend Liz a happy birthday! Time gets away from me and when I realize an event happens it is always one or two days late. So, happy birthday to one of the most compassionate and lovely women I know.

I wish I could work 3 or 4 days a week. The weekends come and 2 days just doesn't cut it. Not only do I want to spend time with my beloved, but I must do the household chores and all the other things that don't get done during the week. I think I need to re-strategize my work and play time. Once I finish teaching my class that will give me one more night to get some stuff done. I want to maximize my summer fun if I can.

Chester and Stan finally got to the dog park this morning. They so desperately needed to run with no leash and to just play. They are still exhausted tonight, and the brown one is not even begging me for his night walk. Good, because it is getting late!

No comments: