Fall

Fall

Friday, June 12, 2009

Not much new...

I am hoping summer will kick in soon! These days of crazy weather and cool temperatures have kept the sun away. I have a feeling that once summer hits, it will come with a vengeance!

My ED 205 class is just about wrapping up. This has been such a great experience. The students are all very engaged in the class and motivated to do well. The class goes for 4 hours and the time just flies by. I hope I will get good enough evaluations to be asked to teach the class again. It has been a true highlight.

Mike is going to try another chemo treatment starting next week. It is supposed to be a kinder, gentler chemo (is there such a thing?) and not so hard on his immune system. He will also get treatment with an anti-angelesiac that helps keep tumors from creating new blood vessels. So, hopefully these two things will bring some symptom relief with regards to his pain.

I am looking forward to the weekend-I just need a few hours of some good napping. I am going to view my neighbors' gardens Saturday night, which is an annual treat I always look forward to. Hopefully the rain will stay away tomorrow night!

No comments: