Fall

Fall

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

It all started yesterday morning when a classmate brought her dog, Tanner, to stay with the boys and me for a week while she is out of town. He is a 2 year old, 90 lb Golden Retriever who has the perfect temperment to stay in a small house with a somewhat neurotic pet owner and two elderly Labradors. His name is Tanner and he settled right in. Oh, and Chester settled right into Tanner's bed.



Last night, I had dinner at my folks' house along with my brother. We went to 8pm mass at Holy Ghost downtown and it was a beautiful service. This morning, I went over to their house again for breakfast and presents. My most exciting present? A Bissell pet hair vacuum! I can't wait to try it out. It even has an attachment for grooming the dogs, which is awesome!


I took a break and attempted to take the dogs for a walk. It didn't work out too well. Tanner has a lot of energy where Ches and Stan like to walk and sniff. And once someone poops all craziness happens, trying to hold on to three leashes and clean up the poop. We will need to get that figured out this week.

I went back for a lovely night and dinner. Robert awed us with magic tricks and we played a game. All in all it was a wonderful Christmas 2011!

XO Mel

No comments: