Fall

Fall

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Break!

I have been on my break from school and it has been delightful. Aside from my internship, my days are full of nothin'. Today, I watched a holiday movie. Last night I did the same. Not to say I have been bored...I went to The Lion King with the family the other day and it was delightful. We are going to another Christmas show this weekend. I have attended a few holiday parties with a few other fesitvities coming up. But my days...my days are blissful. I find myself tinkering around in my jimmy-jams until noon; I eat what and when I like; and finished a book in a week. Ahh...break.

Thursday, Liz and I are staying the night in a posh hotel in Boulder. I wanted to get away but didn't have it in me to leave the comforts of home, so we are going to spend one night away shopping, dining, and sleeping in. I plan to take two weeks off my internship around Christmas so I may take another overnight someplace nearby just to feel like I am out of town.

I am somewhat dreading the next two terms. They are back to back with only a week off in between. I will need to fit in lots of jimmy-jam and movie time during those 20 weeks!

No comments: