Fall

Fall

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week One

I am finishing up my first week tucked in all nicely at my parents house. We celebrated with a dinner of White Hots from Rochester, NY-Mom's hometown-Aunt Sheila's macaroni salad, my roasted potatoes, fresh green beans from the farmer's market this morning, and watching some Sunday night football. The week went by pretty relaxed. I walked every morning, saw some friends, watched a few movies, shopped at the mall, and slept in. This week I will get more into a schedule, waking a little earlier and start looking for a job. I don't want to get too involved yet with job hunting because I may have a job at a caregiving company assisting prospective clients. They don't actually have the position available but are considering creating one, so we are in "talks." I have to say, I have little to no homesickness for the Western Slope. It feels good being back in the thick of things, and I am enjoying the opportunity to spend time with the people I love.

No comments: