Fall

Fall

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The big "3" and Art Nite

Yesterday, Rene turned 3! She had a special day. We woke up, and took a walk at a nearby park. We came home and she opened her gift of 4 new toys-a tennis ball, a squeaky pig, a rope toy and a squeaky ball. I bought her some special peanut butter baked treats and she enjoyed quite a few. We looked outside and saw Rene's friend, Ziggy, playing in "the quad" so we went out and brought Ziggy a treat and played with him for a bit. Last night, I had two friends over for "Art Nite"-my friend, Kristin, and also a gal I met where I volunteer. Rene really showed her personality by running around and even barking. Kristin was able to pet her at one point! She is really coming around. During "Art Nite" we sat around, drank some wine, and did crafty things together. It was a really fun day and evening, and I hope Rene knew it was a special day!

The Birthday Girl
 Getting supplies ready for "Art Nite"


 Rebecca and Kristin
Rene finally getting comfy with people

No comments: