Fall

Fall

Monday, January 25, 2016

For the smell of livestock

It has been a while since Rene and I have been on a little road trip. Sunday was a beautiful day, so before the game (THE GAME that got us to the Superbowl!!) I decided to drive us up to Greeley. I don't know, I hadn't been there in a very long time. Maybe I was also feeling a little nostalgic for small town, farming Colorado.

I was surprised to find a quaint little downtown, with some public art and murals! Here are just a few I stumbled across that decorated the alley behind the music venue…





What sweet statue is this? I'd like to add it to my art collection!
 Oh wait! It is the grey Rene!


 I have become interested in finding open spaces and trails on the east side of the metro area. Greeley has a nice trail system, and Rene and I found the trailhead for the Poudre River walk.

Always love me a red barn!


Trying to find the beauty in a winter landscape!





No comments: