Fall

Fall

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Holiday Decorating

The Friday after Thanksgiving I always decorate the house. I was pleased with myself to find my "Christmas Box" well organized from last year! Note to self: Put things away organized this year…
Dad made me a gingerbread house. He said I can eat it with my coffee, but it is too cute to munch on! Mom bought me the little vintage deer at the Horseshoe Market. And these trees I had in the Christmas Box. Makes for a sweet little display!
Some baubles I found. I have a whole slew of ornaments and a tiny tree. 
So, a bowl is the next best way to display them!
My tiny tree
I picked up this little village at the dollar store last year. It sits in the entryway with a string of lights, and makes for a warm glowing welcome when I get home.
My dear friend and neighbor, Mary, and I live in the "corner" of the 1st floor of our condo. We have begun decorating "our corner". Here is our little tree!
And, my favorite decoration of all…I keep her up all year long!

Here's to the start of a festive, loving, warm, and bright holiday season!


No comments: