Fall

Fall

Monday, November 12, 2007

Cool new stuff

My friend Jenn told me about a very cool website called www.pandora.com It is a music website where you type in the name of an artist and it will put together a mix of music by artists of the same genre. It is a great way to have a whole day of streaming music as well as find new music! Best thing...it is free!

Another cool new thing is this polyurethane glaze that Mike bought for the cabinets. It gives the cabinets a lovely sheen and will be great for long term maintence. (Can you tell I have been working on the house all weekend?)

A new old thing...lunch at Stella's Trattoria on 32nd. My friend Tricia and I went there last week and I had a mouth watering veggie sandwich on foccacia...she had this delectable toasted cheese and tomato on thick country bread...on a day off I could imagine this with a glass of crisp white wine.

Another new old thing...Eddie Vedder's version of Hard Sun. I love the vocals and the tune. For some reason it gives me a chill down my spine when I hear it. That is the kind of music I love.

No comments: