Fall

Fall

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let me count the ways...

Mike turns 36 tomorrow. Happy Birthday, my sweet! I know this past year has had its ups and downs. The ups...we had some great trips! We went to San Diego, San Francisco and Paris. We finished a huge house project (without a divorce!) and are proud of the end result. The downs...well, most certainly your health has been a downer. We have had our struggles since December in that category. I want you to know I wouldn't trade the ups and downs we have together for ups and downs with someone else. We are the perfect match...like how the puzzle pieces of that Times Square puzzle we did all seemed to match. I love you and wish you the very best birthday ever. Hopefully we will be celebrating by playing with our new Macbook!

No comments: