Fall

Fall

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My First Class

The night I have been preparing for came last night. I taught my first Regis class! It is ED 205 Intro to Adult Learning and it is one of the first classes adult students take when they come back to school after some time. I love the mix of students. There are 5 students in the class and they really just took to each other right away. They were all so chatty, funny, and engaged. I thought we would be done by 9 but we went all the way until 10pm! I am just so motivated and excited about this class. I hope they end up liking the class and liking me!

Mike is still in the hospital. I get to see him every day which is such a blessing and a treat. Hopefully he is able to come home for the weekend.

I got to visit Baby Luca the other day while Meg was still in the hospital. He is seriously one of the most perfect babies I have ever seen. He was moving around quite a bit, looking around, and was just so active already. I got to hold him for a minute and it was so nice to have something like this to be a part of.

No comments: