Fall

Fall

Saturday, May 2, 2009

7 pounds and counting

I skipped my Weight Watchers on Friday due to the fact that Mike had to go to the hospital (another time, another blog). But, i weighed in on my own at home and I believe I lost 7 pounds!! I have really been trying to stick to the Weight Watchers plan and it has been working well. I think I must have been eating 3 times what I should be. Now, I am so much more conscietious. I am not letting stress get to me this time...this time I am trying to take better care of myself.

Mike is in the hospital again. I think it is better he is there than at home...I can't do some of the things they can do in the hospital. I am trying to have a better balance. I am thinking ahead, too. When MIke is home and when Meg has Baby P and can be away for a bit we are both due for a spa day. It will happen for sure...it is much needed for both of us!!

No comments: