Fall

Fall

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today, I had...

...two realizations.

1. I haven't blogged in a week.
2. I saw my first spring bud.

Let me address the former and then the latter.

I haven't been blogging because I haven't been typing. My Mac is driving me crazy. Maybe it is my wireless connection. Typing takes a long time and there is a delay. It isn't that I am impatient...I need to take the Mac in to be assessed.

Now the latter...



I have really been struggling with the whole workout thing. The whole motivation thing. The winter days have me down. The cold has me laying in bed. But today on my walk I saw a tree. And on that tree was some greeen. And that green indicated...budding of leaves. It was a soft green that jeweled this tree. And I knew life would explode from it.

Welcome happiness. Welcome a fresh start. Welcome spring.

1 comment:

Jeannie (Jiji) McCarron said...

Yes! Let the sun shine on us again!