Fall

Fall

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life is good

I found this image on the internet and it matches how I feel! I have been really been enjoying life lately and am anticipating even more enjoyment this summer. I think a lot of it has to do with the spring season-this is my favorite time of the year. I love watching the grass green up, the flowering trees, bulbs exploding with color, the weather perfect. I also think I am uber happy because my work schedule is back to 4 hours a day, which gives me so much more time every day to enjoy the spring. I am feeling motivated, too. Jessica and I have been running every Saturday about 3.3 miles-last week we ran 4 miles. I have two 5k runs in May and she is running one of them with me. She and Jason also came over and helped me knock out a bunch of house projects. I am making a list for other things that need done, too, and I am actually looking forward to tackling these projects. I think I am so excited about the next few months because I had experienced time off last year, and I know how delicious time off is. I do remember feeling overwhelmed by what I "should" be doing with my time, but this year I know exactly how I want to spend my time! And I will enjoy every second of it.

No comments: