Fall

Fall

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whew!

I just got done with a very stressful week, full of reminders that my time management skills need to be dusted off. I had assignments due in every class, and also the internship and some extra training. I had that low level adrenaline feel all week...but am done with homework, thankfully! This weekend, I have my should list: I should clean the house, I should clean up the yard, I should go shopping, I should bring out my fall and winter wardrobe...but the other shoulds? I should go the Farmer's Market, I should see my family, I should take a drive and check out the fall colors...a lot to achieve in a little time.

The internship is going well, but it has been a very emotional experience so far. Learning about domestic violence in all its down and dirty details has wiped me out. So...I should take good care of myself emotionally and physically before another week of busyness rears its monstrous head.

No comments: