Fall

Fall

Monday, March 25, 2013

Belief

It is not that I am NOT a believer...I just don't know what to believe.

I came home after a really great dinner with Liz at My Brother's Bar. Today was my 13th wedding anniversary to Mike and Liz agreed to celebrate with me at one of Mike and my favorite places. I pulled up to the house and that little Gnome/Elf creature I wrote about a few posts back was all lit up.  Never mind that I have tried to press the "on" button to no avail since it appeared in my garden. Tonight of all nights it is all lit up. There are tracks in the snow going from the sidewalk to the gnome but none out and back.

Hmmm...not sure what it is all about but I will hope that there is magic in not knowing.

Happy 13th anniversary, Mike. Keep those wondrous events happening. They certainly keep me on my toes.

XO Mel

No comments: