Fall

Fall

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Things aren't making sense in my world...


...I came home from a delicious 5280 dinner with my brother at The Palm. Welcoming me in my front garden plot is a Gnome with a lit up sign that says "Welcome". He was not here when I came home earlier-I recall that I scanned the front garden plots with planting thoughts of spring and there was no little Welcome Nome. Where did he come from? I called some neighbors and no one claimed putting it there.

Maybe the universe is trying to remind me that things don't often make sense but we fit them into boxes until they do. I suppose it is best if I just relish the spontanaity of it all.

(This is not what the statue looks like but it is the closest thing I could find on the internet)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mailornish said...

That is such a cool little gift!