Fall

Fall

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ramblings

It has been a busy few weeks since I graduated. I have been getting my basement organized-Mike and I put so much stuff in our crawlspace, and I am unearthing so many things that have been forgotten. My favorite was a box of cassette tapes from high school with a note on it to me: "Future project-write down titles and get CD's". Well, that never happened because that box has been living in a crawlspace for 12 years!

I have been trying to infuse a little fun into my weeks, and a few naps. Yesterday I went to the Gardens with Susan and her new baby girl. I haven't spent much time with Susan so it was a nice way to spend the morning. I then got summer fever as I joined Meg and her family at the community pool and ate pizza. We watched a movie later. It felt good to decompress and be with good friends.

Today, I am back at it. Only, though, after mourning the loss of James Gandolfini. I saw every episode of The Sopranos, sometimes twice. He was a captivating actor, and I found myself having a crush on his Tony Soprano character because there was something about him. RIP Mr. Gandolfini and thank you for years of entertainment.


No comments: