Fall

Fall

Monday, November 3, 2014

All Things Celebratory

I got a job!

I start November 11th as a Client Care Coordinator for a caregiving agency for seniors. It is the best of all worlds for me...some social work, some sales, and some training of staff. I had interviewed with them for an internship for my second year of social work school, but my advisor wanted me to have a more clinical internship so I chose hospice, which indeed was a good choice. Upon moving back, I began thinking of what I wanted to do for work and this job came to mind. I really like the owners and have a good feeling about the staff there, so I called them to see if they had a position open. After 3 interviews, it all came together and I am really excited to work there. The best thing is that the office is  in the Metro area. No more long commutes for me, that is for sure!

We celebrated my move back to Denver on Saturday night at Susan's house. She and Meg threw the party which was done in a lovely way. All said and done there were 20 people there, which was the perfect amount for me to chat with and also for the guests to meet and greet each other. Meg and Susan have been there for me in so many different situations; I love them both very much and count myself one lucky girl to be in their circle.

I feel like I have dove back into life since I moved back. I joined the YMCA-I got a killer deal on a membership while I live at 1260 because my folks belong; that will give me momentum to keep the membership up when I move and have to pay a little more. I have taken some yoga classes and am walking everyday, something that was difficult to do in Montrose along HWY 90; I have been all over the place, it seems, soaking up life. It feels good!

Cheers to being close to having my feet planted firmly under me once again! House hunting will be fun, as the house selling part of things was very stressful. I promised my real estate agent I will be nicer to him this time : )

Cheers to good friends, the love of family, and really being home.


No comments: