Fall

Fall

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Antics

1) This morning, about 6:30, Rene woke me up to go potty. I was really groggy but did so obligingly, but not at my best to socialize with various neighbors and dogs who were out also. We said a quick hello, but Rene had her spurt of energy and wanted more. She reluctantly came inside. I gave her her breakfast before heading back to the snooze button. She subsequently moved her dishes around, spilled her water, and refused to eat in protest that I wouldn't let her play with her friends.

2) I have written before about Rene growling at me. Tonight, we were sharing the couch. I got up to get something from the kitchen and returned. I sat down again, having to move a part of her that was laying on my side of the couch. I heard a slight "Growl" but then the "Growl" turned into two yawns. I think she was feeling too lazy to full on growl at me, get down from the couch, wait, and then invited back up.

Someone is learning the art of manipulation! I won't let her know I am onto her, just because it is so much fun to watch her come out of her shell.

No comments: