Fall

Fall

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Advice for the day

So...I decided I was getting bored with the other blog format and decided to make the new one more "fall-like". I hope it is easy to read.

Tonight are the second set of Obama/McCain debates. I am excited to watch how the town hall format will be different than the last debate. Hopefully the candidates actually answer the questions (I am alluding to the VP debate here..."let me talk about energy because that is all I know about").

Did you all get the election blue book in the mail? Goodness. I usually try to keep any sort of prescriptive advice to a minimum but today I urge you-mail in your ballot, vote early, or take the day off to vote! This seems like the longest ballot ever! And I urge to read about the measures ahead of time. If you wait until voting day you will be in that little booth for a long, long time.

Me? I am going on October 20th to vote early since we get back late on the 4th. If you are a Denver voter and would like to join me, I will be going to the booths at the rec center on 46th and Sheridan that day.

No comments: