Fall

Fall

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Au Revoir

Tomorrow Mike and I leave for Paris! I am so excited...kinda nervous...but excited. Our travel day will be about 24 hours, with the day long layover in Dallas. It will be well worth it.

Mike was promoted to Manager of Science Planning. He has been going non stop for months now, and he shut his computer off today and said, "that's it! I am not checking email until November 5th!"

I wish I could post pictures along the way but that means we would bring the laptop and then Mike might work. So, you will have to eagerly wait until we get back...look for pictures after 11/05!

See you soon. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. Thanks to Robert for staying with the dogs, to mom for coming over to let them out at noon, and to dad for the ride to the airport. It is a team effort for sure!

Love, Mel

No comments: