Fall

Fall

Sunday, November 21, 2010

20 things to be thankful for

1. The circle of love-family and friends make life so much more meaningful
2. Chester and Stanley-we are the three musketeers
3. Having been married to a really awesome guy
4. A Whole Foods within walking distance
5. Living so close to a popular recreational park
6. A part-time job-allowing me to create more balance in my life
7. Unearthing my creative self
8. Wireless internet
9. All the places I have travelled to, all the sights I have seen
10. Quiet and reflective time
11. Discovering yoga!
12. NPR-Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Morning Edition, Talk of the Nation...
13. Natural beauty-the mountains, the ocean, and everything in between
14. Owning my home
15. HGTV and The Food Network
16. Being a part of an excellent book club
17. A really comfy bed and a good night's sleep
18. Food and the comraderie a good meal brings
19.My Ipod
20. My Mac computer


Happy Thanksgiving! May this be a time to reflect on what you are thankful for and to spend time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Meg said...

And something I'm thankful for? A thoughtful and reflective friend who takes the time to be grateful. Love you dear girl.