Fall

Fall

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Craft shows

Who is Samantha Robinson? She is some sort of merchandising, crafty genius of Denver who can get all sort of creative people together for one big eye candy event.

Aim and I went to two craft fairs today. The first was put on my women who live in the Willow Creek neighborhood. Crafty gals, I tell you. I bought all sorts of stuff-a detangler hairbrush, a tea mug, and a gift for a friend who reads this blog. Aim and I then went to Sam Robinson's Gifts for Yule craft show http://www.giftsforyule.com/ and just marveled at the creative people out there.

I bought a small shadowbox made by this white haired man with a booth that had good prices. I plan to make that my Mikey memorabilia box. It is funny how things that are meant to be just jump out at ya...it is just that I need to be attentive in recognizing when it happens.

No comments: