Fall

Fall

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunshine

It is that time of year when I get tricked. I am looking out the window here at work, thinking about gardening. I am dreaming of a nice long walk in the park. I am envisioning green grass, tulips, the smell of spring showers. I know in reality the grass is still brown, the trees are still naked, and planting season is another two months away. I can't help it...the sunshine makes me ill with spring fever.

At work my boss buys fresh flowers each week to brighten up the place. She is out of town so I took the initiative to provide the flowers. I bought white daisies and yellow alstroemeria this morning and did a little floral maintenence. The colors really have a spring feel to them and are aiding in my impatience for spring. At least I get off work early enough to take a nice walk outside and enjoy the warm sun. And here is a sneak peek at everything sunshine:

No comments: