Fall

Fall

Monday, May 21, 2012

In staying with tradition

Ever since I started this blog I have noticed a pattern that in May I write on ode to spring and summer. I equate myself to a hibernating bear, where I start coming out of my cave upon spring thaw. Once spring and summer hit, it is like "game on!" for me. Yesterday felt that way. I started the morning at the Pearl Street Farmer's Market, buying all the fresh veggies I could get my hands on. I finished a homework assignment and then cleaned up the yard. I got inspired and took myself to the Botanic Gardens to get some ideas for my small garden against the fence. The best membership is one to the Gardens because it changes every year and there are so many nooks and crannies to enjoy. They have a new bamboo exhibit and it is spectacular. All in all, yesterday felt like an official launch into the time of year I love so much.

No comments: