Fall

Fall

Monday, June 4, 2012

Documenting Summer

School is out for the summer! It was a brutal school year, balancing the internship, school, homework as well as all the emotions that come out of a social work program. It feels so good to sit back and just breathe. The weekend went by fast and needless to say I think I was still in processing mode but now I feel like summer vacation is official! My yard is looking great! Here are some pots I planted as well as my little side garden: Today I felt like I needed to get out of Denver so I drove to Evergreen and walked around the lake. I brought a little lunch and sat for a while. Tomorrow Susan and I are going on a hike. We don't know where yet, but I am so glad to find a hiking buddy! When I was in Evergreen I was reminded of a little B&B right in the downtown area and made a reservation to stay there Sunday night. There are a lot of little shops and restaurants that I haven't visited before so Sunday afternoon will be about strolling, dining and relaxing. Summer, I have missed you! Let's make this one great. XO Mel

No comments: