Fall

Fall

Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

We had a nice Father's Day Weekend, if I do say so myself! Friday, Dad and I went to the Greek Festival. We got there early, as it was hot and anticipated to be crowded. We looked at the goods for sale, ate some Greek fare, listened to some music and toured the Orthodox church.

Yesterday, we all got together. Initially we planned to Putt Putt golf but it was getting too hot; instead, we went to Washington Park and looked at the garden and got coffee at Starbucks. We had lunch, opened gifts, and then for dinner Robert treated us to Pei Wei. We finished the night off with a game of "bean bag toss". Rene enjoyed the day with Grampy-she sat in her pool, ran around in the yard, and napped.

Dad, I hope you know how much we all love you and I hope you had the best Father's Day ever for the best Dad ever! XO Mel


No comments: