Fall

Fall

Monday, July 11, 2016

Taos part 3

I woke up in the morning early once again, got myself another cup of complimentary coffee and walked the plaza on a very quiet Sunday morning. I checked out of the hotel around 8am to slowly make my way home. Adios, Historic Taos Inn for now, until later…


On my way out of town I stopped in another favorite spot, the small community called Arroyo Seco going up to the Taos ski area. It is a sweet little spot with lots of interesting shops and an old church. It also has some lovely art decorating the buildings, which adds to the New Mexico artsy charm.



The old church sits tucked away and not far from New Mexico farming landscape. And of course there has to be a good dose of religious art as well, such as this statue of Mary in the "Mary Garden" of the church. 





I left Taos behind and headed home, coming back to Denver with a newly revived spirit, artistic inspirations, and a true understanding that living in the moment is pretty much the one way to get full satisfaction of this life. Thank you Taos, for being my muse and "soul home". I will see you again, maybe sooner rather than later or at least in pictures and my dreams!




No comments: