Fall

Fall

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

6




March and April are celebratory months in this house. Stan turned 6 on the 30th and Chester turns 6 in April. Nothing like watching puppies grow into big dogs to make you feel old. I remember when we picked up Chester from the breeder. Barely 8 weeks old, he was so shy and would hide under tables and chairs. I remember the car ride home...he sat glued to me, wouldn't move or breathe and threw up all over our neighbor's lawn when we finally pulled up to the house. And Stan...when we adopted him he was such a mess (was, you ask?). He was poorly trained, neglected, attention starved. He ate my garden gnome, would have accidents in the house, and panted heavily(?). Now, yes, the boys have their quirks. Still poorly trained, but not neglected. When they come running at you when you come over, it isn't out of wanting to attack you but give you love. Happy birthday Ches and Stan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.