Fall

Fall

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The way things are

I have found myself inconsistently blogging these past few weeks. I think it has to do with how very busy both Mike and I have been. I feel like I am inundated at work, at school and at home with stuff to do. It is graduation time, so students are coming out of the woodwork to find out if they have done everything they need to do to graduate. I am finishing up a class as well and have never procrastinated as much as I did this term, which is coming back to haunt me this week with my final project. We are still trying to finish up house improvements, which neither of us are motivated to do. I feel like every minute of the day is full of some sort of a "must do" and I wish I had a maid, ghost writer, and personal construction worker to do these things for me. It is getting way to beautiful outside to not enjoy it!

I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Class ends this week, and I will be gardening over memorial weekend. Mom and I have a get away planned to Estes Park over mother's day weekend, and we are seeing real progress on our house chores. So, hopefully over the next few weeks things will be looking up!

No comments: