Fall

Fall

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bye bye wisdom teeth

I got the news yesterday at the dentist that I have to have all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. I have been successfully putting this off for years, until the pain in my bottom left wisdom tooth grew to almost unbearable. The doc told me that they are very tight in there, and so that is where the pain is coming from. So, out they come. I made a consultation at the oral surgeon for April 29th and my surgery is scheduled for May 28th at 9am. When I called, the receptionist asked, "Will you need IV sedation?" Please. 2X as much if at all possible. Mike has promised to be my caregiver and mom promised to make me chicken and rice soup. I am taking three days off even though everyone I ever spoke to is fine almost the next day. I am milking my sick time because I am such a baby about pain.

No comments: