Fall

Fall

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another list

Sometimes these are quick ways to keep updated...
1. What books are you currently reading?
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden and Song Yet Sung by James McBride. I never read the first one when it came out, and am loving it! The second one is my book club book. I put off reading it for a while but just got really engrossed in it per Meg's recommendation.
2. What movies are in the Netflix queue?
Honestly, it probably hasn't been updated. Mike and I just started watching Into the Wild the other night, but we still have to finish it. I loved the book and the movie is proving its worth. I think we are going to drop our Netflix down to the 1 movie per month. With school, baseball and the weather getting nicer movies just aren't in the forecast.
3. What are you doing professionally?
I am finishing my graduate certificate in adult learning this summer. My teacher Kristi insists that now I have to work on my teaching portfolio. A last minute opportunity to teach computer skills to adults opened up for the next three weeks at Morey Learning Center, and I am going to teach conflict management at The Conflict Center this fall. Hopefully, this will build my portfolio so I can start teaching at Regis!
4. Where have you dined lately?
Mike and I have our favorite Sushi restaurant called Osaka Sushi on Colorado Blvd and Exposition. We love it there. I also ate at Racines last week for a lunch with friends.
5. What are you doing this summer?
Going to our Tuesday baseball games (if the Rockies can last that long), taking classes, hiking, gardening, working, and hopefully having a few overnights in the mountains. I want to throw the perfect summer party...

No comments: