Fall

Fall

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Book and stuff

I had no idea that the book Loving Frank would end the way it did. Such tragedy in Frank Lloyd Wright's life. I felt guilty when I finished the book about how angry Mamah Cheney made me. I never felt like she could make up her mind, and I never undstood how she could give up her children to be in love. Now, after reading the book, I wish I didn't have such negative thoughts.

I took a long lunch today and went into Louisville. There is an open space area called the Davidson Mesa and I took a I walk. The mesa isn't the prettiest thing, but it overlooks Boulder and you can see the Boulder reservoir and CU. The moutains fringe the background nicely. I have been itching for a trip into the mountains...the smell of the mountain air is so refreshing.

No comments: