Fall

Fall

Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks to Liz and Lance

I wanted to shout out a Thanks to our good friends Liz and Lance. They hosted a beautiful evening for Mike and I, as well as some old friends Chris and Paul. Not only do they have a lovely home and great balcony view, I think they put on my version of the perfect summer party. We had chips, salsa and dip; beer and sangria; chicken enchiladas; and ice cream for dessert. It was a wonderful night and we are truly blessed to have them as friends.

The rest of the weekend was great. Mike painted the basement-our goal is to get this room finished so that we can store kitchen appliances downstairs that won't fit in our kitchen. Sunday we had Jason and Jessica over for brunch. Mike and I bought a "griddler" last weekend and so he made french toast and scrambled eggs. We drank mimosas and talked about their recent trip to Germany. After they left, Mike and I took a well deserved nap and then ran some errands. It was a great weekend!

No comments: