Fall

Fall

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I probably should write something

I realized it has been over a week since I last wrote. Time just goes by so fast and then a week is over! Mike had a Pet Scan on Friday and we met with Dr. Fisher yesterday. Things look great! I expected to hear that though. He did one this month because Dr. Fisher thought he might go to Antarctica but since Mike isn't going it was good to hear some great news anyway. The staff at Dr. Fisher's are so incredible. Many of them remember us and treat us like they are seeing family! Mike was so lucky to be connected to this doctor.

I thought I would post a recent picture of the boys. I took a few before our trip so when we started to miss them we could look at them on the camera. Note Stan's attempt at a smile.



Countdown to Turkey Day. To our guests...you are in for a delicious feast!

No comments: