Fall

Fall

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Questions borrowed

So I borrowed this (ok, stole it) from Meg's blog but they are my answers!
Where is your mobile phone? My what? Oh, cell phone. I think in my purse (if you have called there recently I apologize for not getting back to you…)
Where is your significant other? At work
Your hair colour? I think blond but more brown this time of year
Your mother? Has been letting me embark about hosting Thanksgiving for the first time with hardly any intervention! Thanks for the trust, mom!
Your father? Someone who loves unconditionally and fully his family
Your favourite thing? A great outfit
Your dream last night? Can’t recall
Your dream goal? To live in Cordova, AK in the summer and San Diego in the winter
The room you're in? My office at work
Your hobby? Reading, walking, watching movies
Your fear? Small spaces and no way out
Where do you want to be in 6 years? 38 and content
Where were you last night? Watching an episode of The Wire
What you're not? Negative too often…try to keep on the sunny side
One of your wish-list items? A second bathroom
Where you grew up? About 10 blocks from where I live now!
What are you wearing? Jeans, boots, a sweater and a necklace that just got a compliment
Your TV? The Sarah Silverman Show, The Soup, The Wire, The Jon Stewart Show, How I met your Mother
Your pets? Labrador Retrievers Chester and Stanley who can’t stay out the kitchen
Your computer? Slow
Your mood? Excited to have a four day weekend ahead of me
Your car? Something with no car payments and I like that!
Something you're not wearing? Nail polish
Favourite shop? The Tended Thicket on Gaylord St.
Your summer? Went by too fast
Love someone? My husband
Your favourite colour? Aqua and red
When is the last time you laughed? This morning
When is the last time you cried? In Paris overwhelmed by the vastness of the city (and sleep deprived)

No comments: