Fall

Fall

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It all comes around so fast

I can't believe Thanksgiving is a few days away. Not because I am not ready...I am. I guess every year I forget how much fun this time of year is. I was talking to Jen tonight and we discussed the upcoming four day weekend. I got really excited! The house will be clean for turkey day so I won't have to do that...I don't have any homework anymore...I don't want to go shopping...so I have 3 days of utter, complete bliss!! Jen and I discussed the various movies I could watch...holiday themed movies? The Star Wars series? Some chick flick? Maybe I will go to to a movie alone...or sit at a coffee shope with a good book. This will be delightful!

I remember what Thanksgiving felt like as as college student. I would work the day before and then have Thursday off. After eating dinner with my family, I would go out with friends to the lone bar or restaurant that was still open. I am sure this weekend will be full of leisure and some fun. I just can't wait!

No comments: