Fall

Fall

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good things come to those who wait

I am happy to report that Mike's health is on the up and up. He isn't 100% but from where he was before even 75% better is an improvement. He has been working and we actually had our first date night in a month! Saturday we saw Marley and Me. We of course didn't bring kleenex (not wise) and so we sniffled through the last half. We went home to our guys and gave them extra loving before heading out to sushi at Osaka Sushi on Colorado Blvd. We ordered eel and after some hemming and hawing I actually tried and liked it! It was good to get out and spend some fun time together.

I started teaching at the Conflict Center last night. I love the class and the topic is easy to teach because they have it all outlined in a clear syllabus. I co-taught with Pearl who works there and I think we both had good energy and cliked. The clients are all such amazing people who are on their own personal journeys, whether or not these journeys are court mandated. Some are looking for personal developement and I hope they find it in this class.

So, things are looking better than a month ago. That and we are on the downward slope toward spring!

No comments: