Fall

Fall

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To Friends!

I took a vacation day today to get a few things done and it is feeling good so far! I wish every work week consisted of four, not five days. Having some extra time to accomplish personal errands and such makes for more play time on the weekends!

I had a great night with Liz. I invited myself over for dinner, and I was there for four hours! She makes the best Cobb salad, which I requested of course. It was good to catch up...I tend to talk a whole lot so I hope she wasn't bored with me. But it was good to just talk and talk, you know? Just discuss things I don't talk much about. Liz has an empathetic ear, yet she knows how to give good advice.

Actually, I am lucky to have in my life all my friends. You know Facebook? How you can have, like, hundreds of "friends"? I am not that open, and am pretty happy with the small amount of close friends I do have. Who else knows what my face looks like when I am mad? Who else tells me that I look great, even when I don't feel my best? Who else can I reminisce about what stupid things we did growing up? To my friends...I am one lucky girl to have you all in my life!

No comments: