Fall

Fall

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What store are you?

I went to the mall with Meg this weekend and we talked about what clothing stores we like. So, that got me thinking about posting "What stores am I?" Now, here is a disclaimer-this idea for a posting does not mean you (or I) have to necessarily shop at these stores. Rather, this is more what kind of store speaks to your (or my) style. Let's give it a try:

1. What clothing store am I? I love the clothes in Anthropologie. But, I can't say I am Anthropologie. I think I am more Eddie Bauer, Ann Taylor Loft, and sometimes, yes, Target.
2. What bath store am I? Hands down, I am Crabtree and Evelyn. I love their rosewater lotion-it is the perfect rose smell.
3. What home store am I? I just got a catlog the other day for a store called Arhaus http://www.arhaus.com/ I fell in love with everything in the catlog. I love the relaxed and earthy feel.
4. What kitchen store am I? I like Crate and Barrel-the simplicity matches my style. Sur la Table has fun knick knack kitchen stuff as well.
5. What shoe store am I? Definitely The Walking Company. I need therapy shoes for my feet.

No comments: