Fall

Fall

Friday, January 2, 2009

All the good things coming along

I guess amongst all the stress and health crisis of late, two good things are happening. First, my first night to volunteer teach at the Conflict Center is Monday night. I am a little nervous and will need to prepare over the weekend. The second thing is I get to do my internship for the course at Regis, and today the chair of the course came by and asked if I want to start teaching this summer! I am nervous and excited. I ask myself...is this really happening to me? All these things I have been planning for are actually happening. And, I keep feeling somewhat unqualified. Not that I am not qualified...it is just those doubts start creeping in. I am one of those people who just needs to jump in and get going...I can't think about it too much.

Mike went to work today which is a good sign he is feeling better. He even was able to get on the floor this morning and rub Chester's belly. Imagine...a Chocolate Lab, stretched on the floor, arms open, tail thumping the ground, waiting for his papas to come and scratch his belly. He was incredibly satisfied today after it happened.

No comments: