Fall

Fall

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The end of the year

I taught my final class tonight and am glad it is over. I loved the students and I think the course went well-I am just tired of lugging numerous bags to work on Thursdays full of papers, books, reference materials, assignments, folders...you name it and I am carrying it. I get too scattered when I have to lug so much around. Last night I thought I left my purse at Whole Foods. I called, no one had seen it. I looked in my car, on the floor, in nooks and crannies. Finally, I found it buried under one of the many bags I lug to work (it is a small purse). I know when I can't find my purse things are getting out of control.

I am focusing on getting through Christmas and New Year's. Honestly, I would give anything to sit on the beach until January 2nd (probably also to escape our freezing weather). No, really-I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends these next two weeks. It will be good. I am even cooking Christmas dinner, which makes me happy. But come January, I must warn you all-I will be in Find Myself mode. Truly. I will be taking classes, meditating, running, and maybe going on that beach vacation!

No comments: