Fall

Fall

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sick on the weekend

Well...Friday night I started having a sore throat and it got worse as I tried to sleep. Saturday I had a combination of sore throat, stuffy nose, fatigue (but not loss of appetite!) and today I have a head cold and sore throat. There truly is nothing worse than being sick on a weekend. I looked so forward to getting so much done and being outside on such a beautiful day, but I find myself laying in bed with my trusty friend and confidante MacBook. I did, however, go through all three of my Netflix movies-Love Happens (must download soundtrack), Sunshine Cleaning, and The Proposal. I may stay home tomorrow (there! Sick Day at work...take that!) just to make sure I am getting over this.

The boys will deserve a long romp at the dog park one of these days or nights. They have put up with one measly walk all weekend, and going to bed at 8pm last night. They are so patient when I am sick, and I need to reward that and let them know how much I appreciate it!

No comments: