Fall

Fall

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stolen from M and E - fun to think about!

a month, I would be: June
a day of the week, I would be: Friday
a time of day, I would be: 5pm
a planet, I would be: Earth
a direction, I would be: West
a historical figure, I would be: Elizabeth Cady Stanton
a liquid, I would be: Water
a tree, I would be: Maple
a plant, I would be: Bougainvillia
a flower, I would be: Rose
a kind of weather, I would be: Spring storm
a musical instrument, I would be: Flute
an animal, I would be: Giraffe
a color, I would be: Green
a fruit, I would be: Berry
a sound, I would be: Rain
an element, I would be: Water
a song, I would be: California by Joni Mitchell
a book, I would be: On the Road by Kerouac
a food, I would be: A grain
a place, I would be: A garden
a word, I would be: Tranquil
a scent, I would be: Lavender
a body part, I would be: Hands
an object, I would be: Mug
a cartoon character, I would be: Winnie-the-Pooh
an event, I would be: Birthday Party
a number, I would be: 35
an occupation, I would be: Travel agent
a mythological being, I would be: Demeter
a feeling, I would be: Contentment
a mineral, I would be: Aquamarine
a religious icon, I would be: Ignatius of Loyola
an art form, I would be: Collage
a symbol, I would be: Peace sign
a constellation, I would be: Ursa Minor

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love this exercise because it is so very spot on. I would have given you the same words you chose for yourself!