Fall

Fall

Friday, March 19, 2010


This was a week where it seems lots has happened! I threw Jen her baby shower last Saturday and it was a total hit. A lot of great women converged together, ate, laughed, and were so generous giving Jen so many wonderful gifts. It was a great time and a wonderful celebration in honor of my friend and her first baby.

Mike's birthday was Monday and I did feel emotional the days surrounding his birthday. Sunday, I went to the cemetary along with Mom, Dad, Jason Jessica and Max. We brought new flowers and Max wandered around looking at the headstones. On Monday I went to Pearl Street Grill along with Mom, Dad, the Schultz' family, Mike's dad, brother and my brother. We toasted to Mike and shared a meal in his honor. Being with friends and family made me feel so good and I know Mike was happy knowing all of us were together. On Wednesday a new life was brought into the Schultz family-little Julian Michael Schultz. Max is going to be a great big brother and I can't wait to meet this newest member of the family.

Today I took the day off. I did a few paperwork type things I needed to get done, and had tea with mom. It was a perfect day to stay home because of the snow, but I wish it were a nicer day so I could have gotten some things done outside. Oh well...plenty of time for that I guess. All in all, another busy week, but there was time for reflection as well which is what I needed.

No comments: