Fall

Fall

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some favorite things

I have been enjoying lately some of my favorite things...
1. First Friday artwalks...whether alone or with a friend, I always have a good time. I have run into an old friend, Dan, the past few times I have gone because he is an artist and has some gallery space. It is such a vibrant activity, where galleries and restaurants are taken over by swarms of people.
2. Tile Mosaic Girl...I took a mosaic class from her and she is a good teacher and has some nice designs. Here's one of hers I like quite a bit.


3. Watching Chester and Stanley run and play at Chatfield, all the while getting my own good workout in...the boys are so good. They may lag behind or run ahead, but they always come back to me. I love it when I am out of their range of sight and watching them look for me frantically. That is love!
4. Breakfast...my favorite meal of the day. I love going out for breakfast, and always order some sort of egg/bacon/potatoes meal.
5. The novel The Book Thief by Markus Zusak...this is a book club book and is actually designated under teen literature, but I can't even tell the difference. It is an engaging story and I can't wait to read on...
6. HGTV...Propery Virgins, House Hunter's International, and The Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie.
7. The fact that this morning smelled like the damp softness of spring...priceless!

No comments: