Fall

Fall

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Transport me to another place





Liz and I had no idea that when we planned our trip to San Antonio we would be leaving dreary April weather for sunny, warm and humid bliss. We went over the weekend and had a great time. I chose some pictures that captures not only the funky aspects of the city but also what the gorgeous weather has produced.

I gave my notice on Thursday of last week and I feel on top of the world! I thought I would eat my words or something; suddenly regretting that I gave notice the minute it came out of my mouth. Not so. I have been so very happy, dreaming of all the things I am going to do this summer. I don't think I will regret this decision at all. My last day will be May 28th to give them plenty of time to find a new advisor and train that person.

One thing I am looking forward to this summer is traveling. I am not going anyplace too far or too long so I can fit in a few little trips here and there. The one I am looking most forward to is to Oregon. I am going to stay in Portland and see Stacy and TJ, and then rent a car to go to McMinnville and see F & MM-two of my most favorite people. From there, I am going to drive the Oregon coast and stay in little B&Bs along the way. I just can't wait. It is the perfect combo of traveling alone, which I enjoy, and seeing people, which I also enjoy. It is going to definitely be a summer that will bring that much needed balance to my life.

No comments: